Required Skills : CCNA/CCNP Wireless
Experience : 3-5 years
Qualification : Diploma, B.Tech, MCA or equivalent
No.of positions : 5
- Must have CCNA /CCNP Wireless
- Plan and design WLAN coverage and infrastructure for various environments including airports, offices, and outdoor spaces.
- Troubleshoot WLAN Coverage, RF Interference, and Connectivity Issues.
- Creating specific deliverables that detail the planning, design, implementation, and any other relevant information regarding the project.
- Wireless Site Survey knowledge – industry best practices and criteria for standard RF survey designs including Data, Voice, and Location Based Services.
- Experience using Wireless Analysis Tools – Ekahau Survey Pro, AirMagnet Surveyor, Spectrum Analysis tools, Packet Analyzers, Cisco WLC Config Analyzer.
- Experience and high level expertise in designing sustainable, highly available, wireless infrastructure solutions in a large-scale, multisite, international environment.
- Solid knowledge and recent experience with current and upcoming wireless RF standards on Wi-Fi, 802.11g,n,ac.
- Deep knowledge of the basic RF parameters and signal flows (frequency, power-level, modulation methods, channel widths, signal losses etc.).
- Experience with Cisco Prime, Cisco ACS and ISE a plus.
- Knowledge of Cisco and Aruba wireless solutions in both central and flex connect configurations.
- Demonstrate industry knowledge of contemporary and next generation wireless architectures, protocols/procedures, and scaling/capacity to establish future decisions.
- Must have the good hands on experiance in Switching and routing
Note : Please send softcopy of your resume to listed email address.